Downloads and Links
We believe that cooperation is critical to continuously improve not only the work we do, but to improve the business ecosystems that we work in. We openly share any of our work and expertise. Below are some documents that may be useful, if you need any other work that is not listed, or have questions about any of our work, feel free to contact us.
- California SEM Program 3-Cycle Design Guide Version 1.01: Released June 2022, this guide provides the overall design for all six years of the California SEM programs. This guide was developed for the California investor owned utilities (SDG&E, SCE, SCG, and PG&E) and is acknowledged by the California Public Utility Commission. The guide is unique in that it provides a progressive, measurable approach to improving a customers energy management system (EnMS) over six years and introduces integrated demand side management (IDSM) and greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction strategies that complement the EnMS. This guide combines knowledge and experience from multiple SEM programs throughout North America with concepts, such as 50001 Ready, developed by the US Department of Energy and Lawrence Berkeley National Labs.
- California SEM M&V Guide Version 3.02: Released June, 2022, this guide provides the methodology for calculating energy savings at a facility-level for the California SEM programs. This guide was developed for the California investor owned utilities (SDG&E, SCE, SCG, and PG&E) and is acknowledged by the California Public Utility Commission. This guide is a companion to the 3-Cycle Design Guide also released in June 2022
- US DOE Navigator Decarbonization Guide: Navigator is an online guide for establishing an energy management system based on ISO 50001. Our firm led the development of the decarbonization section.
- ISO 50001: 2011 to 2018 Transition Guide: This guide provides a section-by-section comparison of the differences between the 2011 and 2018 versions of ISO 50001. This guide was developed for the US Department of Energy.
- Energy Trust Industrial program process evaluation 2011-2012: This evaluation provides a process evaluation and market characterization of the Energy Trust of Oregon's Production Efficiency program. This report was developed for the Energy Trust of Oregon.
- 2022-2023 Sustainability Report: Our sustainability report shows our current goals (zero emissions by 2028 and net zero energy by 2030) and our progress towards that goal (57% emissions reductions and 35% energy generation in 2022).